These poppers are perfect for your next get together! They go with so many sauces as well. They check a lot of boxes off as they’re Whole30, Paleo, and Keto!
They are only 4 ingredients, so they’re quite budget friendly! They can be a sheet pan, one pan appetizer, but the last step is quick and worth it- it adds a nice color to them, and crisps them up a bit.
Serve these with the New Primal Dressings, they go especially well with the Citrus Zest sauce! Use code THECLEANHAPPYLIFE for 10% off! Check out their website here.
4 Ingredient Turkey Poppers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1/3 cup cilantro diced; loosely packed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 lime
- ghee or avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients (except the oil) and mix well.
- Form into small, flattened meatballs, or mini patties. Arrange on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until thoroughly cooked.
- Optional step-heat a skillet over medium heat, and add oil to the pan. Lightly fry each side of the patties to crisp up and add a nice golden color. Serve with dip!