Sheet pan meals are my absolute favorite, they are so easy on prep and clean up!
This one is full of garlicky goodness, and the Asian flavors make this so tasty! You can of course use boneless chicken if preferred, but bone-in chicken keeps it moist and full of flavor.
Add this to your list of weeknight meals!
Garlicky Asian Sheet Pan Supper
- 2 lb. Chicken thighs, bone in, skin on
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1.5 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3-5 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbps. Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut aminos
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper flakes more if you like it hotter
- 1 lb. green beans
- 4 carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- For the chicken marinade, chop the garlic and mix with the coconut aminos, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes.
- Place the chicken into the marinade and let it marinate while you prepare the vegetables.
- Chop and carrots into coins. Clean and trim the green beans. Place carrots and green beans onto the baking sheet.
- Chop the garlic and place in a small bowl. Add the salt, sesame oil, coconut aminos, and red pepper flakes and mix.
- Pour marinade over the veggies and mix to coat thoroughly.
- Spread out the veggies but make space for the chicken pieces. Remove the chicken from the marinade, but place all the garlic pieces inside or on the skin. Place chicken in the spaces, and spread the skin out. Sprinkle some salt over the chicken skins.
- Place the sheet pan in the pre-heated oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a thermometer in the chicken reads 165 degrees, and the veggies are crisp-tender. Remove from the oven.Note-if veggies are crowded on the tray, mix them halfway through to ensure everything gets cooked evenly.
- Move an oven rack to the top of the oven. Pre-heat the broiler. When ready, place the sheet pan back in the oven for 1-2 minutes, Don't let the chicken over cook but let the skin get crispy. Remove and serve!