These are a killer appetizer for any event!
If you’re just finishing up your January Whole30, you can use these to reintroduce dairy! These primal treats could be a full meal on their own.
If you really want to kick it up a notch, use this french onion dip in place of the sour cream!
Loaded Smashed Potatoes
- fingerling potatoes
- sour cream or french onion dip
- shredded cheese
- bacon crumbled
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the potatoes. Boil until just fork tender.
- Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet, and bake for 50 minutes.
- When finished, gently smash the potatoes with a potato masher, keeping them in 1 piece.
- Top with butter, sour cream, bacon crumbles, cheese, and green onions. Enjoy!