These little finger foods are perfect for game day! You can stay Whole30 compliant and celebrate!
There are so many possibilities on these, but this is a super simple and tasty version!
Obviously if you’re doing Whole30, use the ghee and NOT the butter or the optional parmesan cheese!
- fingerling potatoes (any mini potatoes will do)
- ghee or butter
- garlic powder
- parmesan optional
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Preheat the oven to 425.
- Add the potatoes to the pot, and boil until just fork tender.
- Lay the potatoes out on a sheet pan. Bake for about 50 minutes.
- When finished, Gently smash with a potato masher, keeping them in 1 piece.
- Spread ghee or butter over each potato. Sprinkle with salt and garlic, and parmesan cheese if using.
- Set oven to broil and move rack up to the highest spot. Broil for 2 minutes, or until lightly golden brown and crispy, rotating the pan halfway through. When done, top with fresh chives and serve!