Here’s another SUPER easy sheet pan meal! It’s perfectly versatile, and you can keep your New Year’s resolutions by making this Keto OR Whole30! It has such a buttery taste that’s SO delicious!
Note that you can use salmon here or whiting fillets. Whiting is usually more budget friendly and tastes even better in my opinion.
Keto/Whole30 Fish Sheet Pan Meal
- 1 stick butter Use Ghee if Whole30
- 1/2 Tbsp. thyme
- 1/2 Tbsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 lb waxed turnip peeled and chopped
- 1 lb asparagus woody stems removed
- 4 4-6 oz. whiting or salmon fillets
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium saucepan over medium, melt the butter. Add the thyme, parsley, and salt, and let lightly simmer for a few minutes to incorporate the flavor.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the turnip, and remove the woody stems from the asparagus.
- Lay vegetables on a sheet pan, and spoon half the butter mixture on top. Mix, then place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven, and lay the fish over the veggies. Spoon the remaining butter mixture over the fish and veggies. Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the fish is done.
- Serve and enjoy!