Sheet Pan Meals have become so trendy, and with good reason! They are extremely convenient when you are short on time, plus they require minimal cleanup. It’s a win-win!
One thing I love about this particular recipe is that it is so versatile when it comes to the spices. You can go in a few different directions with this. Sometimes I use sazon seasoning or adobo seasoning instead, basically anything you like you can do! Enjoy.
Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
- 1 pound Italian Sausage
- 4-6 Sweet potatoes chopped into chunks
- 4 Carrots chopped into coins or matchsticks
- 2 Onions quartered
- 4 cloves Garlic diced
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- Spread all the chopped veggies onto a large sheet pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle on salt and spices to taste.
- Carefully mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Lay Italian sausages on top of veggies.
- Bake for approximately 50 minutes, or until veggies are tender, and sausages reach an internal temperature of 165F.