These are an absolute FAVORITE of mine! Whenever I bring finger foods to a party, these have been a hit! They’re typically gone so fast, I’m lucky if I get to eat any. Who doesn’t love guacamole, right?
Typically eaten with tortilla chips, this alternative is a great way to stick to your Whole30 or Paleo lifestyle!
You may want to make a double batch since they go quick. 😉
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 cups guacamole
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Thinly slice the sweet potato to approximately 1/4 inch thickness. Use the wider parts of the potato, and aim for approximately 20 slices (enough to fill a sheet pan).
- Spread the slices all over a sheet pan, filling as much of the pan as possible. Slices can be touching.
- Place the tray in the oven. Bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the rounds have softened, but are still somewhat sturdy.
- When finished, put a dollop of guacamole on top of each round. Serve!