This recipe is such a simple but filling weeknight dinner! I love how versatile it is. You can swap out the hot dogs for a sausage or bratwurst. The spices are simple, so use whatever you prefer, but I like to keep it that way in order to let the hot sauce really stand out. Enjoy!
One-pot Veggies and Hot Dogs
An easy and filling weeknight dinner!
- 2 tbsp. oil of choice
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- ½ head cabbage, shredded or chopped into strings
- 2-4 potatoes, cubed
- 1 16. oz pack of hot dogs, chopped into bite-size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs optional
- hot sauce for serving
- Wash veggies and chop veggies and hot dogs.
- Heat oil in large pan over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, and pepper and saute until softened.
- Add potatoes and put lid on, cook until they are softened but not fully cooked.
- Add cabbage and hot dogs and replace the lid. Stir occasionally and cook until everything is heated through and softened.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Optional: If desired, serve with fried eggs and hot sauce.
Source gardening resources says
After I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new feedback are added- checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any approach you can remove me from that service? Thanks!
Unfortunately that's something you have to do on your side! You can either unsubscribe from the emails, or go on your wordpress account and see the sites you've signed up to get notifications from and uncheck. But unsubscribing from the emails is eaiser.
Dora Tenuta says
This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!